Thank you very much for deciding to take a Course about Kushal. This course will help you to learn how to Develop a Database Application with minimal Manual Coding.
We have tried to make this 30 Minute Course informative by taking one very common example. That is, in this tutorial you will be learning how to create a contact management application.
Before we start let us understand What is Kushal?
• Kushal is an IDE to develop database applications rapidly.
• “Kushal” means“efficient” in Hindi Language. Using Kushal you can develop database applications efficiently.
• Kushal helps you to develop a database application quickly and smoothly with minimalmanual coding.
What does this course Covers?
In this course, we will Develop a fully functional database application using Kushal in few minutes.
First, Let us have a look at Who Should Learn Kushal.
• Those who are into developing database applications.
• Freelance Database application developers
• Computer or Information Science Students.
• Advanced Computer Users like Database Administrators, Testers, and Excel Expertsand
• Those who are willing to Automate Processes.
Kushal can also be used for Prototyping and Requirement Collection.
Kushal is not just about creating automatic code it has a broader approach towards database applications.
By taking up this course you will understand concepts related to Software Development Life Cycle in relation to Kushal.
By taking this course, you will -
• Get a Clear Idea of Prerequisites
• Get To know the Features offered by Kushal
Software Development Cycle & Kushal.
To understand what Kushal is, let us look at typical the Software Development Cycle.
Businesses will have some processes to be automated. They will narrate their requirement and software engineers make note of it in the Form of Project Requirement Document. Depending on the requirement, a Database will be designed. Software engineers then do documentation, coding, testing and build Software and Installation Files. All these take a lot of time and then the software is delivered back to business.
Kushal simplifies the application development process and delivers the result quickly.
Once you start using Kushal you will be able to develop many complex applications with ease.
In this course, we have 7 sections.
1. Getting Started.
2. Creating a Database.
3. Creating a Kushal Project.
4. Adding Forms and Menus.
5. Generating Output.
6. Generating Reports.
7. Kushal Feature List.
To understand Kushal we will take one Simple Example of Creating a Contact Database Application. Managing Contact Information of Customers, Vendors, Associates and Employees is a common requirement.
First,you should define the requirements.
First, you will learn to create a Simple Database and then develop a Contact Management Application with Kushal.
Objectives of this simple application.
In a contact management software there will be following requirements.
• To Search and Locate a Contact, Based on Email ID, Phone Number or Relationship.
In the next Section, you will learn how to create a simple DATABASE in SQLite using Kushal for developing a Contact Database application.
At the end of this course, you will be able to create an application easily on your own, with minimal coding. You can visit www.erachana.net and download a trial version of Kushal and also access the many help videos related to Kushal.