1. Click Sales
2. Click Reports and then click GSTR 3B
3. A GSTR 3B Reports Dialog box opens up.
4. In Month, Select the Month for which 3B has to be generated i.e. July 2017.
5. Click Add ITC Reverse
6. Enter details of Summarised Values of Inward Supplies from ISD, ITC Reversed as per rules 42 and 43 of CGST Act, Other ITC Reversed , Amounts of Ineligible ITC as per section 17(5) and Other Ineligible ITC.
7. Click Save to save the data entered.
8. Click OK and then click Close.
9. Click Validate Data.
10. Next, click on the button Payable Tax Details.
Here Taxes Payable under IGST, CGST and SGST can be seen.
Taxes Paid under ITC for IGST, CGST and SGST can also be seen.
Adjustments can be made as per GST Guidelines.
11. Click Save to save the data. Then Click OK and Close.
12. Next, click Export to Generate Form 3B in Excel format.
13. A GSTR 3B file is generated in Excel Format as shown.
After the Excel report is verified, the details can be easily uploaded into the Government GST portal www.gst.gov.in manually.
To know more about the GST Billing and other GST solutions please visit our website www.erachana.net
Please share this video with your friends and business associates through social media and let them know about this free software.
Call us at +91 99640 77688 in case if you require any further information.